Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweet, Sweet Memory Lane

I hate change. And while I've learned to accept that things will always change, that doesn't mean I'm above doing everything I can to re-create the past. And that's why last weekend I decided to dig up my old PS1, break out Final Fantasy VII, and just go on an all-day gaming run.

Unfortunately, my only Playstation controller has broken, so I had to get a pair off eBay. But they just arrived today, and I'm working on a list of things I need to make this day/week perfect:

- Playstation 1 (Check)

- Controller (Check)

- Giant inflatable mattress in the middle of my living room (Check)

- Yoohoos (Check)

- Lunchables (Check)


Well, it seems like everything is in order. I'll post updates within the next week as I begin my descent into becoming a total and complete nerd. (Also, am I the only person who heats up their Lunchables? It seems weird to eat them cold)

No comments:

Post a Comment