Monday, August 3, 2009

DSi Connects To Facebook

Just hours ago, a system update for the Nintendo DSi was released world wide. The signifcance? Owners of the DSi can now connect to the Internet and upload photos taken on the DSi directly to Facebook.

While it's not a huge event, it is definitely something that DSi owners will enjoy, and something to entice others into buying the DSi. A Facebook icon has been put in the "Album" section of the camera, making this new feature very convienent.

I have tried out this feature myself, and I can safely say, it works like a breeze. I quickly choose what pictures I wanted to upload, and, within moments, they had been uploaded to my Facebook in a new album called "Photos from Nintendo DSi". I definitely will be using this update in the future.

For more information, read the entire Press Release here.

Image credit: OICF (here).

No comments:

Post a Comment